Help “get out the give!” Today is #GivingTuesday–a national day of giving at the start of the annual holiday season. Join #GivingTuesday and donate to Hailey’s Hope Foundation to help families and their babies in New York-area NICUs.
Every year, more than 400,000 babies are treated in NICUs across the country. Many are born too early, too small or with serious medical illnesses and will be hospitalized for weeks, even months. This is a time when babies need their families the most, and many families struggle to fulfill their babies’ special needs. In honor of #GivingTuesday, please join our efforts to bring NICU families the support they need to help their babies overcome their fragile beginnings and grow healthy and strong.
Every dollar counts! Here’s what your donations can buy to help NICU families:
- $10 – a nutritious meal for a NICU parent at Au Bon Pain Cafe
- $35 – a Welcome Home care package for a NICU family at discharge
- $50 – gas or metro cards for commutes to and from the hospital
- $120 – a one-week stay at the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley or an overnight hotel stay at the local Courtyard Marriott
- $250 – a gift card to Babies R’Us for essential baby supplies
- $500 – a one-month’s financial support package for one NICU family to help pay for lodging, commuting and meal expenses
Here are some simple ways you can support Hailey’s Hope Foundation on #GivingTuesday:
1. Make a donation – click here
2. Shop AmazonSmile at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-
3. Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Haileys-Hope-Foundation/164959886870164
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/HaileysHopeFdn
On behalf of all NICU families and everyone at Hailey’s Hope Foundation, thank you for your generosity! We wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season!