Employee Workplace Giving
Many companies encourage their employees to make charitable contributions by offering workplace giving programs–which allow employees to deduct contributions to Hailey’s Hope Foundation directly from their paychecks. Please contact your Human Resources Department to see if your company offers this giving program.
What Your Donation Can Buy:
- $10/month can provide nutritious meals for NICU parents at Au Bon Pain Cafe during their long hospital visits.
- $25/month can provide a NICU family in need with Metro Cards for multiple commutes by public transportation to and from the hospital.
- $35/month can provide a Welcome Home Care Package for a NICU family at discharge filled with essential baby supplies and important information to help smooth their transition home.
- $50/month can provide gas cards to a NICU family in need for multiple long distance commutes to and from the hospital.
- $120/month can provide a NICU family with a one-week stay at the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley or an overnight hotel stay at a local hotel so they can stay close to their baby’s bedside.
Every donation, big or small, can make a difference. Thank you for your support!